To request a copy of the 2021 Consumer Confidence Report please call the Hurley Town Hall (575)537-2287. It can also be found on the Town of Hurley's website at

At one time or another, many of us have had a financial setback and may have had difficulty paying some bills. The Town of Hurley wants to help you avoid having your water service shut off for non-payment. Please call us at (575)537-2287 if you are in need of a payment arrangement. Thank you!

Log In

Show Hide
Don't have an account? Register here.